Information Technology Security Specialist
Job Duties include:
- Implementing, Supporting and maintaining information systems infrastructure
- Managing and maintaining IT Security environment, including:
- Wireless security
- Network segmentation
- Malware, etc
- Determine security requirements for organization
- United States Citizenship and the ability to provide proof is a requirement.
- As a prerequisite, the successful candidate must believe in the core values of American’s First Organization and be driven by the mission of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field preferred but not required.
- Minimum (1) year experience
- Enterprise-level security experience
- Intrusion detection
- Data Loss Protection
- SPAM filtering
- Superior one-on-one interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to foster confidence and trust, listen sensitively, and respond appropriately are key attributes for the successful applicant.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional boundaries in working with clients, volunteers and donors.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in the English language. Bilingual is preferred.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, self-motivation, organization, and resourcefulness while maintaining a reputation through proven action of being client oriented.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work well under stressful conditions, negotiate different personalities and work under competing priorities while managing a wide variety of tasks.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and other applications.
- Must be prompt and dependable.
- Able to work with minimum day to day supervision.
- The nature of this work is also somewhat unpredictable and the successful candidate must have the flexibility to work some evenings and weekends.
- Must possess valid Florida Driver’s license.
- Integrity – operates within the highest ethical standards and integrity in all aspects of the position
- Motivated/Results Oriented – fantastic record of personal drive and the determination to succeed
- Mission Oriented – passionate about helping others; ownership spirit with a competitive disciplined execution for results
- Listening Skills – must be an active listener to insure client needs are fully understood and met
- Influence – skilled at directing and motivating others towards personal, academic and professional success
Interested candidates should submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements by December 15, 2017 to:
Position is open until filled
American’s First Organization is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.